Safety Measures for Covid-19
We take your health and safety seriously! Please read through for safety measures in our community as we reopen.
1. Ensure at least six (6) feet of physical distance between pairs of provider/clients. The Reformers will be spread out with sufficient space for each client.
2. All props are sanitized after each use. You are welcome to bring your own. Please bring your own mask to wear, or we supply disposable ones.
3. If you are not feeling well or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home to keep yourself and others safe.
4. We practice proper sanitation, hand washing, cough and sneeze etiquette, and using other protective equipment and measures.
5. Restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment.
7. On top of normally wiping down your Reformers, the studio will be deep cleaned and sanitized once daily.
We will continue to monitor safety guidance as they become available.
Please be patient as we reopen. Thank you for your support! It means A LOT to a small business!!
Arriving on time is necessary for proper warm-up & injury prevention. Since Pilates is about the body-mind connection, we ask that you please be aware of your noise level so not to disturb sessions already in progress. Please remain in the waiting area until your instructor invites you into the studio. Please place your cell phone on silent or vibrate before entering the studio. We do not recommend arriving for your work out on a full stomach. Please allow your body a minimum of 2 hours for digestion after eating before working out. Be sure to inform your instructor of any injuries or health concerns.