Since 2004, Shannon Paula has been one of New York City’s premier results
oriented trainer. She has a passion for designing programs that improve fitness,
increase stamina and develop healthy living.
As a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and WELLness Coach, her specialties include:
• Weight Loss Support
• Personal Motivation
• Preventative Care Instruction
• Yoga for Children
• Training Special Population
• Goal Oriented Fitness
• Pilates Reformer
• Breathing Techniques for Anxiety, Children, and Adults
• Lifestyle Management
• Teaching & Coaching
• Prenatal & Postnatal
• Postoperative Rehabilitation
• Programs for Athletes
Shannon has worked with and continues to train A-List celebrities, socialites, models,
dancers/performers, actors, professional athletes/golfers, surgeons, and corporate executives.
She is quite unique in her approach and greatly experienced in teaching private and semi-
private sessions in NYC, The Hamptons, and Upstate, NY.
Shannon also teaches children in an educational setting, original mindfulness and movement
programs, specializing in breathing techniques.
Her certifications include:
• Pilates Mat Instructor Certification 2005, under the guise of Kelly Kane
• Pilates Apparatus Phase I and II, Kinected 2008, Kelly Kane – Mentor
• AFFA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America), June 2012
• FAMI (Functional Anatomy of Movements for Injuries), July 2013
• CPR / AED current